Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Civil Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites applications for Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/ MTech students. The title of the project is 'Development of a design through analysis methodology based on isogeometric technology'. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive up to INR 35,000 per month.
Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold ME/MTech degree in Structural Engineering/ Computational Mechanics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month for first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Attested copies of academic degree/certificates
- Attested copy of experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done by both post and email through the following steps -
Step 1: Click here and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper.
Step 3: Attach supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the application by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 30th June 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidate before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The fellowship is tenable for 3 years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more