Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Ropar 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Ropar 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “The development of heterogeneous catalysts for photocatalytic/electrocatalytic production of fuels and chemicals”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month.
Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Ropar 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree holders (Note: Apply within five years after completion of the PhD)
- Have good quality publications
- Have good communication and writing skills in English
- Have experience in handling and interpreting basic analytical techniques employed in photocatalytic and electrocatalytic measurements and catalysts characterization techniques
- Have expertise in photocatalysis and/or electrocatalysis, including experience in synthesizing solid heterogeneous catalysts
Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible. Candidates who have completed PhD supervised/co-supervised by faculty members from IIT Ropar can apply after 3 years of completion of their PhD.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 40,000 before viva and INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month after completion of viva depending upon the experience and qualification.
- List of publications and patents
- Proof of thesis submission
- Plan of work at IIT Ropar
- Two recommendation letters
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents via email to -
Dr Rajendra Srivastava,
Department of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The progress of the candidate will be reviewed every six months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more