Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship, NITK Surathkal 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal invites applications for Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship, NITK Surathkal 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Effect of high-density water, low-density water on protein stability and biological functions". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month.
Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship, NITK Surathkal 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in Chemistry/Physics/Bioinformatics, OR
- Hold an MTech/BTech in any branch of engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score
- Be GATE/NET qualified
Final year students are also eligible to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month.
- Cover letter
- Biodata with a passport-sized photograph
- Copies of educational certificates and mark sheets class XII onwards
- Proof for research experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application along with soft copies of all the relevant documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Three years or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review.
- The candidate is entitled to register for PhD at NITK, Surathkal if GATE/NET qualified.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is available immediately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more