Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, IISER Kolkata 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, IISER Kolkata 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Rational development of regioselective difunctionalizations of arenes using carboxylates as deciduous groups”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA
Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, IISER Kolkata 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry (Physical/Inorganic/Organic)
- Have qualified CSIR-UGC NET or GATE with a valid score or any other similar type of national-level exam
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the application along with CV and cover letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31st October 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The selected candidate may be terminated with a 15-day notice before completion of tenure if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more