Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela invites applications for Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc students. The title of the research project is "Lattice Boltzmann Method For Supersonic and Hypersonic Flows”. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month. The tenure of the project will be for 2 years.
Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Computer/ Petroleum or allied branch of Engg) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate), OR
- Have a B.E./B.Tech in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Material Science/ Biotechnology or allied branch of Engg) with a minimum CGPA of 8.0/10.0 (or 75% aggregate), OR
- Have a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Science (in above-mentioned branches) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate)
- Have prior research experience or knowledge in the field of computational fluid dynamics (CFD), LBM, programming in C++/Fortran languages
The fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month and accommodation.
- Coloured photographs of the applicant
- Relevant certificates and grade sheets
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and send the same to the address below:
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE,
National Institute of Technology,
Note: The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for and the name of the project with code.
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and campus accommodation may be provided to married students, subject to availability.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The tenure of the project is 2 years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more