Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2020 from BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of computational and visualization software for evaluating GPCR targeting drugs with the aim of mitigating coronavirus infection level". The selected fellows will receive benefits as per the revised GOI norms.
Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age as on 5th Oct 2020
- Hold a BTech in Computer Science with minimum 80% marks
- Have completed a Masters in Data Science with 4 years of experience in software development
- Have basic knowledge in database management (SQQL) and graphic–user interface development and one-two years’ experience in python
The selected fellows will receive benefits as per the revised GOI norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th Oct 2020.
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Details of the online interview (date, time and link) will be sent to the respective candidates by email.
- This is a temporary appointment as JRF and conversion to PhD is not possible.
- If no candidate is found suitable, the position may remain vacant.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more