Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Investigation of a functional connection between cAMP-dependent signalling pathway and MoWISH, a gene encoding a novel GPCR in rice blast fungus". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have an MSc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry or an allied area with at least 60% marks
- Have a NET/GATE qualification
- Preferably have research experience in molecular biology and microbiology & genetics
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed Curriculum Vitae including all essential details.
Step 3: Send applications over email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- No payment will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate selected, if any, should produce original mark-sheets, certificates, etc. on demand.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more