Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Structural Geometry, Kinematics of deformation, Grain Scale deformation mechanisms and Geothermobarometry of the east-central part of the Mahakoshal belt, Central India: Implication on the tectonic evolution of the Central Indian Tectonic Zone". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 for the first two years and INR 35,000 for 3rd year.
Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 30 years of age at the time of appointment
- Have first-class or equivalent GPA in MSc/MSc(Tech) in Applied Geology/Geology with a BSc (Hons/Major) in Applied Geology/Geology with Mathematics as one of the pass/subsidiary/minor papers in graduation
- Possess a valid NET/GATE qualification certificate
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 + 16% HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 + 16% HRA for 3rd year.
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a copy of CV via email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more