Delhi University Stipendium Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Delhi University Stipendium Scholarship 2019 is inviting applications from Delhi University aspirants to avail scholarship in the form of waiver up to 100%. The students will compete at all-India level.
It is a scholarship valid only for current class 12th students of all the schools and boards across India & abroad. A total of 20 students will be selected for the award. The top 10 students with the best answers to questions asked in the application (based on thoughts & vocabulary) will be given the scholarship.
Delhi University Stipendium Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be currently a class 12th student
- Be aspiring to start a course of study at Delhi Univesity in 2019
The selected students shall receive a scholarship award based on the following four categories:
- Category A- Rank 1-4 holders will receive 100% waiver of application, tuition and registration fee.
- Category B- Rank 5-8 holders will receive 100% waiver of application, 75% of tuition fee and 50% of registration fee.
- Category C- 9-10 holders will receive 100% waiver of application, 50% of tuition fee and 25% of registration fee.
- Category D- Rank 11-20 holders will receive only certificates.
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the web link here.
Step 2: Fill the registration form with name, phone, parent details and email ID.
Step 3: The applicant will receive an Email on the provided email ID with further instructions.
Step 4: The applicants will need to make a write up which shall cover the following:
- Why the applicant wants to study in University of Delhi & why should they get this scholarship? (150-200 words).
- Which course do they wish to study & why? Relate this with short & long term career goals (200-250 words).
Step 5: Send the answers as a reply to the preceding mail.
- Registration starts: 01-Dec-2018
- Registration closes: 31-Jan-2019
- Write up submission last date: 28-Feb-2019
- Announcement of result: 15-Mar-2019
The students will be selected based on thoughts, vocabulary and relevance shown in the write up submitted by the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must send the answers within 30 days of registration for the scholarship.
- There is no registration fee for this scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship is valid only for Delhi University courses where admission is based on Merit (10+2) Score.
- This scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash or admission for any other course from different college/university.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to any other student.
- This scholarship is valid only for 2019 intake and it cannot be forwarded for next academic year.
- The result once announced will be final and immutable.
- If any student is found violating the terms & conditions of STIPENDIUM 2019, his/her registration will be cancelled immediately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more