Delhi Technological University Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Delhi Technological University invites applications for Delhi Technological University Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DST guidelines.
Delhi Technological University Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PG degree with GATE or NET in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Civil, Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing, GIS, Environment Sciences OR any other field of Engineering/Sciences associated with remote sensing/geo-informatics from a recognized University/institute
- Have working experience with remote sensing data and image processing tools
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DST guidelines.
- Complete BIO-DATA
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper giving all necessary details.
Step 3: Send the completed application and supporting documents to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 01st August 2020
Date of online interview: 05th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Details of conduct and timings shall be intimated separately through email.
- All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria shall be provided with a link for attending the interview which shall be shared 24 hours before the interview.
- DTU shall not be responsible for any connectivity failure or expenditure involved in attending the interview.
- All other terms and conditions as per GOI/DST.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more