Defense Research Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship, DRDO 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defense Research Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship, DRDO 2019 invites enthusiastic candidates who have finished their BTech/MSc/PhD degree and would like to pursue research in the Defence Research Laboratory. The selected applicant will receive a stipend up to INR 40,000 per month. Highly energetic and enthusiastic candidates who wish to work in high altitude areas such as Tezpur will be preferred. There are six positions available for the fellowships under this scheme where 3 will be for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and 3 will be for Research Associate (RA).
Defense Research Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship, DRDO 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have an MSc/MTech/BTech in Chemistry, Molecular Biology etc with a NET qualification or
- Have a PhD in Entomology/Zoology/Botany/Horticulture/Life Sciences
- Be less than or equal to 35 years of age (for RA position)
- Be less than or equal to 28 years of age (for JRF)
- Be energetic and enthusiastic to take research project at DRDO
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Avail INR 40,000 per month for RA fellowship (3 positions available)
- Avail INR 28,000 per month for JRF (3 positions available)
- Education qualification certificates
- Professional certificates
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page link and follow the instructions to apply for the fellowship.
Step 2: Compile a 2-page biodata on personal and contact details, educational and professional qualifications, and send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 8th March 2019 at 1500 hrs.
- Application deadline: 8 March 2019
- Walk-in interview: 15 March 2019
Terms and Conditions
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- The walk-in-interview is on 15th March 2019 at 0930 hrs.
- Certificates in original are to be produced in support of educational documents at the time of the interview.
- Age and educational qualifications will be calculated as on 1st March 2019.
- Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The applicant will perform work at the following places- Salari and Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Tenure of RA is 2 years only and that of JRF is initially 2 years which is extendable as per Govt rules.
- Award of Associateship or Fellowship does not confer any right to absorption or employment in DRDO.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more