Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune invites applications for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Longrange free-space optical (FSO) communication and Mission-critical LoS wireless optical link". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Communication systems, Signal processing, RFphotonics, VLSI & Embedded systems, Optical communications, Optical Engineering, Free-space/wireless optical communications, Atmospheric science, Modeling and simulation, Control systems, Applied/modern/adaptive optics with valid GATE score
- Be below 28 years of age
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- ME/MTech mark sheets and degree certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF.
Step 4: Send the completed application file with a subject titled “Application for JRF” to the Principal Investigator via email at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for an interview (in person or video conference).
Terms and Conditions
- An offer of JRF position does not confer any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune.
- The qualification prescribed /experience gained should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions/ Industries.
- Mere possession of the required qualification does not entitle the candidates to be considered at every stage of the selection process.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
- It is desirable that the candidates -
- Have sound-skill in MATLAB/VHDL programming, Optical/photonic simulator and communication/ modulation system design techniques
- Have knowledge in free-space/wireless optical communications
- Have hands-on-experience on optical components/ instrumentations
- Have publications based on relevant works
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more