Deakin International Merit Scholarship (South Asia – Onshore) 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin International Merit Scholarship (South Asia – Onshore) 2021-22 from meritorious students of South Asian countries who are willing to pursue a postgraduate coursework degree at Deakin University. Selected students will receive a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the normal duration of their course.
Deakin International Merit Scholarship (South Asia – Onshore) 2021-22 Deadline03-Nov-2022
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a prospective international student enrolled at Deakin University for a coursework degree
- Be a citizen of India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Myanmar, Bhutan or Mauritius residing in Australia and/or recruited by an authorised Deakin onshore agent
- Meet the English language and essential academic requirements for entry to the selected course
- Not be in possession of any other scholarship or bursary from Deakin
- 20% fee reduction for students having an overall Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70-74.9% in the last academic qualification
- 25% fee reduction for students having an overall Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 75%+ in the last academic qualification
Documents How can you apply?
There is no separate application required for this scholarship. All those students meeting the eligibility requirements and applying for the admission at the university will be considered as the applicants.
Application deadline for Trimester: 03rd November 2022
Selections will be done on the basis of academic merit of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship does not cover the study period beyond the normal duration of the course.
- If the quota for 25% scholarship is filled by the early entrants, the remaining applicants will automatically be considered for 20% scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more