Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Bursary 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Bursary 2021 from class 12 passed Indian students. The scholarship aims to support deserving and meritorious students to pay for their tuition fees and all study costs of the undergraduate program at the University. The selected students will receive a 20% fees reduction for the normal duration of the course.
Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Bursary 2021 Deadline15-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be residing in India at the time of application
- Be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in India
- Have an overall score of 70-79.9% in class 12 (as specified by NOOSR)
The selected scholars will receive a 20% reduction of the total indicative tuition fee as stated on the offer letter for the entire duration of the course.
Documents How can you apply?
Students taking admission to an undergraduate program at the university and meeting the selection and eligibility criteria would be automatically considered for this scholarship.
The scholarship closing date is 15th December 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Bursary will be applied against the student’s fee records after census date.
- This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
- The bursary is available for the entire duration of the selected undergraduate course program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more