Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21 from Indian graduate students. The purpose of this bursary is to assist deserving students in paying for their university fees and all study costs. The selected students will receive 20% of their total tuition fees.
Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21 Deadline03-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Be residing in India at the time of application
- Be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in India
- Have obtained an overall score of 55% – 74.99% in an undergraduate degree
The selected students will receive a 20% reduction of the total indicative tuition fee as stated on the offer letter for the entire duration of the course.
Documents How can you apply?
Students taking admission to the postgraduate program at the university and meeting the selection and eligibility criteria would be automatically considered for this bursary.
Application Deadline: 03rd December 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The bursary will be applied against the student’s records after the census date.
- This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
- The bursary is available for the entire duration of the selected postgraduate course program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more