DA-IICT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites applications for DA-IICT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The post-doctoral fellowships are not intended for PhD graduates of DAIICT. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 75,000 per month and travel and contingency support up to INR 1 lakh per year.
DA-IICT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an allied discipline, from a reputed institution
- Apply within 6 months of obtaining his/her PhD degree
- Have at least two first-authored publications in top-tier journals/conferences in the above-mentioned areas of special interest
- Have a strong background in mathematics, statistics, optimization, programming
- Have prior experience in writing grant proposals with a mentor
- Have worked as a teaching assistant in UG/PG courses
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 75,000 per month and a travel and contingency support up to INR 1 lakh per year.
- Covering letter
- A statement of research interests in not more than 2-3 pages
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare a covering letter, a statement of research interests and a detailed CV including a complete list of publications, names, and contact information of two referees.
Step 3: Submit the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications would be considered throughout the year.
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are short-listed based on the quality of their CV and research statement would be interviewed before the final selection is made.
- Post-docs will also be eligible to serve as co-guide for PG project/thesis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more