DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in National Supercomputing Mission 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites applications for DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in National Supercomputing Mission 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Computational Investigations of Instability Driven Transport in Low Temperature Magnetized Plasma Discharges Using Massively Parallel 2D-3V PIC-MCC (Particle in Cell/Monte Carlo Collision) Simulations'. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in National Supercomputing Mission 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics, or M.Tech degree in Computational Science/Computer Science/Electrical/ICT) or equivalent.
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualified
- Have experience in Scientific Programming with C or FORTRAN
Desirable Qualification (any two)-
- Experience in Numerical Modeling and Simulation. Computational Physics Techniques
- Good Knowledge of programming in C and data analysis using Python/ Matlab
- Basic knowledge in Parallel Programming
- Knowledge of plasma science and electromagnetics
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form.
Step 3: Send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by May 10, 2021, through an e-mail to:
Dr. Bhaskar Chaudhury at email@example.com and Dr. Kalyan Sasidhar at firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
Applications Deadline: 10th May 2021
Tentative Date for the Interview: 21th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicants' qualifications & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on their CV, qualifications, and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and the candidates are required to attend the interview at their own expense.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- The interview will be conducted in Online Mode via videoconferencing.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more