DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites applications for DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/MSc degree holders. The candidate is required to work on the project titled, "Development of geomagnetism based indoor navigation system using smartphones". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
DA-IICT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech (Electronics & Communication/ ICT) or equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification
- Hold an MSc in Physics through NET
- Have an understanding of electro and ferromagnetism principles, smartphone technology, and working of various sensors including accelerometer, gyroscope
- Have knowledge of programming in C/C++, Python and Matlab
Experience in modelling and data analysis using Matlab or any other platform will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV with complete qualification and experience details latest by December 22, 2020, through an e-mail to Dr Kalyan Sasidhar at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr Bhaskar Chaudhury at email@example.com.
Write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT ” in the subject line of the email.
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- The work will involve developing models of geomagnetic fields inside buildings to understand human movement-related patterns.
- This post is purely temporary for a duration of 2 years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more