DA-IICT Gandhinagar Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites applications for the DA-IICT Gandhinagar Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.E/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A Forensic Tool for Land Revenue Documents Forgery Detection". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 30,000 per month.
DA-IICT Gandhinagar Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/ICT) or equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree (Computer Science /Information Technology/ICT) or equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification, OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/ICT) with 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification and Industrial/Research experience will be given preference
- Knowledge of Image Processing and Statistics
- Good knowledge of encryption schemes, specifically homomorphic encryption
- Good knowledge of Python/Java Programming
- GitHub profile to showcase your work
- Analytical and thinking capabilities for solving research problems
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship-
- INR 30,000 per month (All-inclusive for NET/GATE candidates) OR
- INR 18,720 per month (All-inclusive for non-NET/GATE candidates)
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated covering letter.
Step 3: A detailed CV including a complete list of publications, names, and contact information of two referees.
Step 4: Send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by 30th May 2021 through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly write “Application for JRF position for Forensic Project at DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
Applications Deadline: 30th May 2021
Tentative date of Interview: June 5, 2021
Expected start date: 15 June 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more