Maker's Asylum D.I.V.E. Program 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Design. Innovate. Venture. Experience (D.I.V.E) is a 1-month long, project-based experiential learning program conducted by Maker’s Asylum in March 2019 in partnership with Xavier-Em Lyon Business School.
The program is focused on bringing together various stakeholders including entrepreneurs, students and corporate organizations. The participants have the opportunity to receive first-hand experience in the areas of frugal innovation, BOP economics, social innovation, social enterprise, CSR and many others.
Maker's Asylum D.I.V.E. Program 2019 DeadlineClosed
This scholarship is open to various stakeholders including students, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations.
Participants can benefit from the course recognized by Xavier-Em Lyon Business School at 6 of its campuses across the globe. On the successful completion of the program, the applicant will also get access to Xavier-Em Lyon Business School’s infrastructure to:
- Pursue research at Xavier-Em Lyon Business School
- Apply for a job/internship
- Apply to courses offered by the Business School
The participants can also avail a scholarship in the form of course fee waiver of 50 and 75%.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here and pay the application fee online for the program.
Step 2: The transaction receipt and the link to the application form will be received by the applicant on the email provided by him/her at the time of payment.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Attach a one-minute long video for the application.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The challenges for D.I.V.E are based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals aimed at developing Digital pedagogies for building peaceful and sustainable societies. Participants will work in teams with mentors and peers from the industry, academia, government and the scientific community.
- The program structure involves the following:
- Frugal innovation and testing
- Learning by doing
- Market feasibility and testing
- The course fee for the duration of D.I.V.E 2019 Program is INR 80,000 all-inclusive.
- The professionals who apply for the program are not eligible for the scholarship and will have to apply through regular applications.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more