D. Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Award 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
D. Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Award 2019 is a scholarship offered by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka to the high scoring students of SSLC/Secondary PUC classes who belong to backward classes. It offers benefits of up to INR 15,000.
D. Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Award 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Karnataka state
- Have attended the SSLC or secondary PUC for the year 2018-19
- Have scored 90% or above in the annual examination held in March/April 2019
- Belong to backward classes
The selected students will get multiple awards up to INR 15,000.
The following documents are required:
- SSLC/PUC marks card
- Adhaar Card
- Bank account and details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (Only for PH Candidate)
- Mandate Form
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to apply online.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the form.
Last date of application: 30 July 2019
Terms and Conditions
- If students applying for the scholarship have passed class 10 from CBSE / ICSE boards, they need to visit District Backward Classes Office after submitting the initial details of class 10 in Karnataka e-pass.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more