Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) invites applications for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 from students of the age group 10 to 14 years. The objective of this scheme is to provide specialised training to talented children in various cultural fields with special focus on rare art forms which are on the verge of extinction. The selected scholars will receive INR 3,600 per year and a reimbursement of up to INR 9,000 per year towards the actual tuition fee.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- Young students of the age group 10 to 14 years are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be studying in a recognised school or belong to those families who practice traditional performing arts.
The selected students will receive the following benefits -
- INR 3,600 per year would be given to the selected candidates
- Reimbursement of up to INR 9,000 per year for the fee paid to the institution/Guru/teacher to receive specialised training
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be submitted by post only with the following steps:
Step 1: Click on this link.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the form after reading the instructions.
Step 4: Send the application form with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector 7,
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
- The candidates will be called for Interview/Test for shortlisting. The CCRT will constitute a Central Selection Committee, whose decision shall be final.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August of every year.
Terms and Conditions
- The CCRT may take the help of the Central Board of Secondary Education, Education Boards of State Government and other Non-Governmental Voluntary Organizations in identifying the talented students in various field(s).
- There is no State/UT wise quota for grant of scholarships under the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme.
- A scholarship holder shall not receive any other scholarship/ stipend in the concerned art form without the prior approval of the CCRT, during the tenure of the CTSS Scheme.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more