CSRI Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for CSRI Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD holders or students who have submitted their thesis in Science, Engineering and allied areas of Cognitive Science. Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) is a program to transform the research process.
CSRI Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Hold a PhD Degree (Science, Engineering and allied areas of Cognitive Science) or have submitted PhD thesis
- Not be more than 40 years of age
The fellowship covers -
- The fellow will receive an amount of INR 55,000 per month
- The fellow will also receive an annual research contingency grant of INR 2 lakh per year
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Fill in the required field.
Step 3: Update the research proposal there.
Step 4: Two (2) hard copies of the uploaded research proposal or PDF of the applications should also be sent by speed post to
Dr Vandana Singh,
Department of Science and Technology,
Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi-110016 by Speed Post.
Note: The envelope should be superscribed "CSRI-PDF”
Application deadline: 15h February 2021
The selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is tenable for two (2) years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more