CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Polymer Science And Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune inviting applications for CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Polymer Science And Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the ICMR funded project titled, "The Design, synthesis, and development of bio-based monomers and POI mers with improved sustainability". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Polymer Science And Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or have 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech
Preference will be given to the candidate having strong synthetic experience in the area of bio-based monomers and 01 mers.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of testimonials (mark sheets/degree certificates)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application via e-mail to email@example.com.
The subject of the email while applying for the position should read “Application for RA position”.
Application deadline: 23rd November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The meeting link will be provided only to the short-listed candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more