CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Physical And Materials Chemistry Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune is inviting applications for CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Physical And Materials Chemistry Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the ICMR funded project titled, "Molecular and Supramolecular Approaches to Enhance the Open-circuit Potential (Voc) and short-circuit current (Jsc) of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Device". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
CSIR-NCL Pune Division of Physical And Materials Chemistry Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Chemistry
Having publications in peer-reviewed journals will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of testimonials (mark sheets/degree certificates)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22.03.2021.
Application deadline: 22nd March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband)/sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more