CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography invites applications for CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Intraseasonal to interannual variability of circulation and its impact on the OMZ in the Andaman Sea". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Not exceed 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physical Oceanography with a minimum of 2 years of research experience in the relevant field
- Have experience in the analysis of current meter, and time-series data and at least one publication in the SCI journal
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- CV/Bio-Data with a recent colour photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
- NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27th December 2020.
Application deadline: 27th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the last date and without the mandatory documents will be rejected
- The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement.
- It is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more