CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Biology invites applications for CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems Medicine Acceleration using a Cluster Approach". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 plus HRA.
CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold an MTech degree in Biotechnology/Computer Science/IT with at least 60% marks and NET/GATE qualification
- Have research experience in Bioinformatics
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 plus HRA.
- Matriculation certificate in support of date of birth
- Marksheet/certificate of last educational qualification
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply for this Vacancy' and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to start the application.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Submit the application
Note: After the final submission of application, the candidates are required to take the print out of the resume and mail scanned copies of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of interview - 13th July 2020 and 14th July 2020
Application deadline: 07th July 2020
The selection will be based on an online interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is purely temporary.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates as per rules.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more