Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Allahabad invites applications for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on contract up to 31 March 2020, initially. BE/BTech/MTech applicants will be required to work on the project titled - "Intelligent detection and mitigation of DDoS attack in SDN" sponsored by Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems Divisions (ICPS), DST, GOI. The selected fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 28,000 per month. The candidate appointed on a contractual basis will be eligible to register for a PhD.
Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be 28 years of age or less on the last date of application (Age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Have obtained BE/BTech (Computer Sciences and Engineering or IT) or MTech
- Have secured marks in the final examination not lower than 60% or CPI of 6.5
- Have 1 year of research experience in the related area and have published the relevant article
Note: Candidates knowledgeable in Java, Python, Computer Networking and Machine Learning will be given preference.
The selected fellow will receive the following benefits:
- Fellowship amount of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years.
- Fellowship amount of INR 28,000 per month plus HRA for the third year (only for 3 months) depending on the availability of funds.
- Accommodation is available as per the Institute norms.
- The facility of yearly leaves, medical benefits is also available as per the rules of the project staff.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheets and certificate of all examination passed
- Category certificate
- NET/GATE scorecard
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide personal, educational and research details etc.
Step 3: Attach the relevant documents along with the application and send by email to email@example.com or post to the following address:
Office of the Dean (Research and Consultancy)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Note: The application envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the project entitled - "Intelligent detection and mitigation of DDoS attack in SDN".
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and uploaded documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview dates. They will need to bring updated CV and educational documents on the interview date.
- Applicants who are employed will be required to submit a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer.
- The selected fellow may be entitled to register for a PhD program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more