Common Aptitude Test for Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics (BIA) invites applications for Common Aptitude Test for Scholarship 2020 from meritorious Class 12 passed/appearing students. Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their majors in 10+2. Top 60 meritorious students, who appear in the “Common Aptitude Examination” organised by the IIA Group shall be awarded with scholarship which will be valid collectively for both the organisations, JRN Institute of Aviation Technology, New Delhi and Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna, operating under it.
Common Aptitude Test for Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their majors in 10+2 board exams (Note: Both appearing as well as pass out candidates may apply), OR
- Have completed their diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Aeronautical stream
- Provide medical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner (minimum M.B.B.S)
- Not be less than 16 years of age by the time of admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course
Top 60 meritorious students, who appear in the “Common Aptitude Examination” organised by the IIA Group shall be awarded a scholarship which will be valid collectively for both the organisations, JRN Institute of Aviation Technology, New Delhi and Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna, operating under it. The scholarship award includes -
- 50% tuition fee waiver to top 10 students
- 25% tuition fee waiver to the next 20 students
- 10% tuition fee waiver to last 30 students
- Valid Aadhaar card/Passport copy
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and register.
Step 2: Login and fill in the required details in the application form.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 05th August 2020
Exam date: 10th August 2020
The selection will be based on the test score.
Terms and Conditions
- The examination fee has to be submitted online through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking while submitting the online application.
- The AME Entrance Examination Fee for IIA CAE 2020 is INR 1000/- for all students.
- Duration of examination will be of 2 Hours for 10+2 students and 1 hour for Diploma holders.
- The examination will be organised at approved training premises of JRN Institute of Aviation Technology Delhi and Bharat Institute of Aeronautics Patna.
- The examination shall be organised on the same day at both the locations.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more