Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Combined Council Board reserves 10%-20% seats in different course and branches of leading institutes of India and offers them to meritorious children who are financially challenged. The motive of the scholarship and welfare scheme is to help talented and intelligent minds to pursue their education without any stress.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB) 2019 DeadlineClosed
- Applicant should hold the required degree according to his/her course.
- Applicant should have obtained at least 40% to 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The scholars will receive up to 80% scholarship
- The hostel fee of the college is discounted for CCB students
Candidates must have the following documents and details at the time of counselling.
- Result/Marks sheet of the last examination
- Two passport size photographs
- Counselling letter of CCB
- Aadhar card/voter id card/college id proof
How can you apply?
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more