CMFRI Kochi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute(CMFRI) invites applications for CMFRI Kochi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Dr. E.G. Silas Centre of Excellence and Innovations in Marine Fish Microbiome and Nutrigenomics". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month from the third year onwards plus 16% HRA for professional degree holders.
CMFRI Kochi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to more than 35 years (for men) and 40 years (for women) (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Masters degree in Fisheries Sciences with specialization in Fish Nutrition, Fish Physiology, and biochemistry, Fish Health or Fish Biotechnology, OR
- Fish Genetics and Breeding or Master of Science in Life Science/ Zoology/ Marine Biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
- Desirable Qualifications - Experience in Bioinformatics/transcriptomics/nutrigenomics/fish larval nutrition/marine fish hatchery protocols
PS: If candidates fulfilling the aforementioned qualifications are not available, candidates without NET/GATE qualifications shall be recruited and will be designated as Project Associates (PA) II in lieu of JRF with an emolument of INR 28,000 per month + HRA
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month from the third year onwards plus 16% HRA for professional degree holders.
- Passport Size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application as per format and attach all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send their applications in the format attached to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-09-2020 for screening and shortlisting of candidates.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- This post is purely temporary for a period of one year and extendable on a yearly basis, based on performance up to 5 years only
- TA/DA will not be paid to candidates who are direct to appear for a personal interview
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to either report for an interview/scheduled for an online interview on a suitable platform which will be communicated in advance
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more