City, University of London Global Leaders Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
City, University of London invites applications for Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 from promising undergraduate degree applicants. Through this scholarship, City, University of London aims to help the most promising students to become outstanding global leaders of the future by providing them with a scholarship of GBP 1,000 for the first year of the course.
City, University of London Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international or EU student with a non-UK home country degree equivalent to 'A' level like Italian Maturita, US High School Diploma or French Baccalaureate
- Be International students pursuing any international foundation programme
- Be applying for the first year of undergraduate study in 2020 session at City
- Have achieved the grades specified in the terms of the offer from the City
Selected students will get the scholarship assistance of GBP 1,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Apply for the desired undergraduate course by clicking here.
Step 2: If found eligible, the university will contact the applicants directly to invite them for scholarship registration.
Step 3: Provide a personal statement in about 250 words describing how an education at City, University of London will help in becoming a global leader of the future.
Step 4: Submit the application as specified.
Registration deadline: 30 September 2020
Result confirmation on email: January 2021
Payment of scholarship: February 2021
The members of the University Administrative Office will assess the applications on the basis of academic merit and the personal statements submitted by the applicants. Further information will be asked from the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- To avail the scholarship, students must register themselves for a full-time course at City on or before 1st December 2020.
- Students must be in the first year of the course program.
- International (non-UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students, who withdraw their studies from City before completion will be liable to repay the scholarship to City.
- The students who receive the scholarship will be required to provide their bank account details by 15th January 2021.
For more information, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by suraj nishad on 24-Sep-2020
Dimple Thapa on 25-Sep-2020
Kindly visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
Asked by Shwe Yee Win Naing on 24-Aug-2020
Dimple Thapa on 25-Aug-2020
Kindly update the scholarship name for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more