CIPET Bhubaneswar Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar invites applications for the CIPET Bhubaneswar Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Sc/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Centre of Excellence Project in the Areas of Polymer, Additive Manufacturing & its Allied Subject". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms and guidelines.
CIPET Bhubaneswar Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc/M.Tech degree in Polymer Science/Physics/Plastics Engineering/Material Science & Engineering/Polymer Nanotechnology or equivalent qualification having 60% marks
- Be GATE/NET qualified with 1-year validity (preferred)
- Have 2 years of research experience & papers published in standard journals
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms and guidelines.
- Relevant documents
- Application Form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the duly completed application in asked format attached on the second page on/before 27-05-2021.
Step 3: Apply with all relevant documents to the Asst. Admin Officer, CIPET: SARP-LARPM, Bhubaneswar by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27.05.2021 (Thursday) till 24.00 hrs.
The duly filled-in application/e-mail should contain “Application for the post of “________________” against Advt. no. CIPET:SARP-LARPM/Advt._ Recruit-CoE/2021-22/03, dated 13.05.2021.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
- The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of 01(one) year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on a year-to-year basis till the completion of the project.
- Original documents of Certificates/Degrees/Mark sheets/Age-Proof and other Testimonials should be produced at the time of Interview/Joining.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more