Ciné Impact Film Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 15-10-2021 Posted By : Debjit paul
Ciné Impact Film Fellowship 2021 is an initiative of the Hyphen in association with IndiaCSR to identify and nurture new talent from the next generation of filmmakers for independent storytelling on social issues. Under this fellowship, filmmakers below 25 years of age will be provided with mentorship, handholding, and grant for making documentaries.
The participants will be required to submit a short film (1080p) of 3-20 minutes in English and Hindi languages. The short film should be made on any social issue.
Ciné Impact Film Fellowship 2021
- Open for Indian nationals below 25 years of age.
A cohort of 10 teams will be selected by the Jury under this fellowship. They will receive the following benefits -
- Filmmaking grant up to INR 1,00,000
- Cash prizes worth INR 1,00,000
- Filmmaking Bootcamp and mentorship
NOTE: The mentorship will be provided by accomplished and renowned filmmakers during a week-long Filmmaking Bootcamp.
- A short film
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can submit their entries through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and go through the fellowship information.
Step 2: Click on the 'Participate' button or 'Submit Your Film' button at the end.
Step 3: An application form will open. Fill in all required details and upload the short film.
Step 4: Submit the entry.
- The short film must be in English and Hindi only.
- Duration: 3-20 minutes
- Quality: 1080p
- It should be based on an original script.
Submission start date: September 15, 2021
Submission deadline: October 30, 2021
Finalist Announcement: November 1, 2021
Filmmaking Bootcamp: November 8, 2021
Filmmaking starts: November 15, 2021
Final submissions: February 15, 2021
Grand Finale: February 20, 2021
The selection will be made based on the short film submitted by the participants.
Terms and Conditions
- The short film submitted must be in Hindi and English language only. It should be an original script based on any social issue.
- The duration of the short film must be 3-20 minutes with a quality of 1080p.
- The selected teams will be mentored by accomplished and renowned filmmakers during a weeklong Filmmaking Bootcamp.
- After the Bootcamp, the teams will be given two months to create films on the community initiatives run by NGOs and Corporates.
- Each team will attempt at documenting the impact brought by the interventions.
- Each film will explore different elements– whether social, economic or cultural.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more