CIAB Mohali Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) invites applications for CIAB Mohali Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Setting up of Secondary Agriculture/Food Processing Entrepreneurial Network in Punjab". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month plus 16% HRA (as admissible) or hostel facility (if available).
CIAB Mohali Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences (Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology) or M.E./M.Tech. (Biotechnology) from a recognized University / Institute
- Be NET/GATE/any other relevant equivalent nature of test qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month plus 16% HRA (as admissible) or hostel facility (if available).
- Completed applications
- Relevant education and experience certificates
How can you apply?
To be eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Completed applications along with photocopies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates are to be submitted at the time of registration at:
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB),
Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Manauli P.O., S.A.S.
Nagar, Mohali - 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 22-04-2021
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA etc. would be paid for attending the walk-in interview.
- The number of positions may vary.
- If in any area no suitable candidate is found, no selection would be made in that case.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more