CIAB Mohali Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) invites applications for CIAB Mohali Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as admissible) or hostel facility (if available).
CIAB Mohali Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg./Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institute
- Have at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg./Biotechnology with three years of experience in industry/research/teaching
- Hold a BE/BTech in Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg./Biotechnology
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as admissible) or hostel facility (if available).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send the filled-in application form (available on institute’s website) along with self-attested photocopies of relevant education, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates by e-mail only to email@example.com latest by 11th December 2020
Application deadline: 11th December 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that no hard copy of the application is required at this stage.
- The number of positions may vary.
- Relaxation of age for various categories (including women candidates) shall be as per rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
- If in any area, no suitable candidate is found, no selection would be made in that case.
- Incomplete applications and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more