Child Rights Research Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Child Rights and You (CRY) is inviting applications for Child Rights Research Fellowship 2019 from Indian researchers who are above 18 years of age. CRY aims to build a community of potential researchers to promote and advocate for child rights. Award ranging from INR 50,000 to 1 Lakh will be given to up to five fellows.
Child Rights Research Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen, residing in India
- Be above 18 years of age
- Be willing to do research on child rights
Up to five fellows will receive the awards ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 1 Lakh.
Following documents are required:
- Research proposal of three-page
- An updated CV of two-page
- Sample articles/paper on child rights related theme (either published or unpublished)
- Name and contact details of two referees
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
The Documentation Centre
CRY-Child Rights and You, Documentation Centre,
189 A, Anand Estate, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai 400011.
Application deadline – 01st November2019
- After reviewing the applications, the NCRRF Selection Committee will contact the shortlisted candidates through email. A video call interaction will be made by the selection committee on the basis of which the fellows will be selected.
- Thereafter, an initial research workshop will be organised for the selected fellows to share their research plans and gain collective experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates are required to be available for video call on the scheduled date and time.
- The names of selected researchers for the fellowship will be made available on the official website in November 2019.
- Fellowship will be granted in instalments.
- If the research proposal submitted to CRY has been used by the candidate earlier for any other institution or research purpose, then that would lead to ineligibility for fellowship.
- A candidate needs to include a research proposal, CV and sample articles in the English language if a candidate is willing to do research in any other Indian language.
- The duration of this fellowship is 1 year.
- The fellows will also require to attend an interim workshop and an annual workshop at the closure of their fellowship.
- CRY will sponsor the lodging, travel and boarding for all these meetings.
- A 5-member jury of selection committee members will also mentor the fellows in their journey.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more