Chief Minister's Meritorious Students Fellowship (CMMSF), Nagaland 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Nagaland Board of School Education is inviting applications for the Chief Minister's Meritorious Students Fellowship (CMMSF), Nagaland 2020 from 50 best students selected in order of merit (55 students because of the tie in marks) belonging to Indigenous Scheduled Tribes of Nagaland in the HSLC Examination 2019. The fellowship will be awarded to selected students on 31st January 2020 at Capital Convention Centre, Kohima Nagaland by the honourable Chief Minister.
Chief Minister's Meritorious Students Fellowship (CMMSF), Nagaland 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to Indigenous Scheduled Tribes of Nagaland
- Be among top 50 students in order of merit (55 students because of a tie in marks) in the HSLC (Class 10) Examination 2019 conducted by the Nagaland Board of School of Education (NBSE)
The selected fellows will receive suitable financial assistance for their further studies.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to download the fellowship application form.
Step 2: Click here to download the Bond Certificate.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with the Bond Certificate via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 28th January 2020
The selection of the fellows will be based on the merit of the students.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship will be granted to meritorious students on yearly/annual basis.
- The fellows will receive a citation and cash award in the first year of the grant of the fellowship.
- The fellowship will be awarded for 5 years.
- To continue to avail the fellowship, the students are required to continue to score not less than 80% marks in annual/semester examination in succeeding classes/grades.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more