Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Government of Bihar is inviting applications from class 12 passed girl students living in Bihar for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar 2019-20. The selected students will get a one-time award of INR 10,000.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar 2019-20 DeadlineAlways Open
Following students can apply for this scholarship:
- Unmarried girl students who are residents of Bihar can apply.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th in 2019 from Bihar School Examination Board.
The selected student will win a financial award of INR 10,000.
- Bank Account in the Name of Student and IFS Code of Bank Branch
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number for Contact
How can you apply?
Terms and Conditions
- Students need to provide their bank account details, aadhaar number and mobile number while applying for the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more