Chief Minister Health Advisors Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society on behalf of the Government of Jharkhand invites application for its Chief Minister Health Advisors Fellowship 2019. Health Sector is still struggling with challenges at many levels. Young minds and hearts that are open to new ideas and are passionate about health issues bringing healthcare services to the poorest and most vulnerable are the need of the hour. The fellowship provides an opportunity for the fellow to earn up to INR 1 lakh per month.
Chief Minister Health Advisors Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following candidates are eligible for the fellowship:
- Graduates/Postgraduates from top 15 medical institutions
- Postgraduates in any discipline from top 15 management institutions
- Candidates having excellent command over Hindi/English
- Candidates being proficient in using computers with high level of familiarity with commonly used programs like MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Note: The top 15 medical and management institutions are as per NIRF, 2018 ranking. To see the list of institutes click here.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- A monthly stipend of INR 1 Lakh
- The Health Advisor will have the opportunity to closely work with the higher officials of State/Districts (Secretaries/Mission Directors/District Magistrate/Program Directors, etc.). In Districts, Health Advisor would report to the District Magistrates and will work in close coordination with the CMHO and the DPMU unit.
- Health Advisor will have the opportunity to liaise with the National Health Mission’s (NHM) District Programme Management Unit (DPMU) and Block Programme Management Unit (BPMU) and support the preparation of District Health Action Plans (DHAP).
- Health Advisor will help the district administration and officials in the implementation of DHAP.
The following documents are needed to be attached along with the application:
- A detailed resume
- Photocopy of educational qualification certificates
- Mark sheets of previous educational qualifications
- Two passport size photographs
- A 200 and 150 words essay respectively on the following topics:
- What are your achievements till now and what are your future aspirations? (maximum 200 words)
- What are the unique contributions you want to make through this Health Advisorship programme?
(maximum 150 words)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Take a print out of the application form.
Step 2: Fill the form carefully with all the relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form only via speed post or registered post at the following address:
The Mission Director
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-834010
Note: Candidates are required to superscribe "Advt No. – 01 /2018(CMHA) Fellowship Program for Chief Minister Health Advisors" on the envelope.
The selection will be done on the basis of written test/interview as required.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship will be maximum for the period of 2 years and the tenure of the fellowship shall not, in any
case, be extended beyond the same.
- The Health Advisor can be terminated from the fellowship at any time without notice.
- The Health Advisor shall be located anywhere at the State/District level government offices.
- The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the selection of fellowship at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- This is a fellowship program so any claim for absorption in the contractual/regular position in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society shall not be entertained in future.
- Each district has unique issues/challenges in the health sector. Depending on the context, the fellow would
choose at least 3 areas where She/he will carry out in-depth work, implement and show results (list of
areas attached –Annexure II).
- A performance appraisal will be conducted by the supervisor/reporting officer at the end of the first year of
the tenure and the Health Advisor will only be able to continue the fellowship program for the second year
subject to satisfactory performance.
- Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the fellowship selection process.
- The number of fellowship seats may vary as per NHM requirement.
- If at any stage of selection, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she
has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s),
his/her candidature for the fellowship will stand cancelled.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more