Chemistry Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela invites applications for Chemistry Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 from MSc in Chemistry students to carry out research on "Antiprotozoal Active Natural Products from 'Anthesis-Nobilis Flower': Study on their Total Synthesis and Interconversion". Selected fellows will receive a consolidated monthly fellowship of up to INR 14,000 per month.
Chemistry Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have an MSc in Chemistry degree with 65% marks or above
- Have prior research experience in Organic Chemistry
- INR 12,000 pm (for 1st and 2nd year)
- INR 14,000 pm (for 3rd year)
- Original all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and download the application.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Prepare the necessary documents.
Step 4: Appear for the walk-in-interview at Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha 769008.
Step 5: Submit the completed application at the time of interview.
Application deadline: 20th January 2020
Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- The selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
- The tenure of the project is 3 years. It will be extended annually till completion of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more