Chemical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Chemical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting Bachelor's and Master's students to apply for two SRF positions on the project titled "Zeolite-based Low-cost Hybrid Membrane Photo-Bioreactor System for Treating and Recycling of High Strength Industrial Wastewater” to carry out research work and continue PhD at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 35,000 per month. The tenure of the project will be for 3 years.
Chemical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have a Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical/ Environmental/ Biotechnology or allied branch of Engg) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0
- Have a B.E./B.Tech in Engineering (Chemical/ Environmental/ Biotechnology or allied branch of Engg) with a Minimum CGPA of 8.0/10.0 (or 75% aggregate)
- Have a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Science (Nanotechnology/ Microbiology/Material Science) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate)
- Have prior research experience or knowledge in the synthesis of the photocatalyst, materials characterization, membrane separation etc. and hands-on experience on handling reactors, HPLC etc. would be an added advantage.
The fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 28,000 per month + HRA as per rules for all three years (likely to be enhanced to INR 35,000 per month as per Govt. rules.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and send the same to the address below:
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE,
National Institute of Technology,
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- SERB-DST (IMPRINT 2) is funding the programme.
- Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability.
- The cover should be superscribed clearly with the post applied for and the name of the project with code.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more