Nurturing Talent Scholarship- Beyond Scholarship Programme (For the Academic Year 2018-19)
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
DLF Foundation is pleased to invite applications from eligible students pursuing graduation or post-graduation for its flagship initiative, Ch Raghvendra Singh Scholarship (For the Academic Year 2018-19).
The DLF Foundation aims to reach out & nurture meritorious students hailing from under privileged segments residing in-and-around Gurugram and DLF Project areas. It enhances and fosters existing skill sets and talent by providing students access to quality education. It is limited not only to financial support but also helps them to shape their ultimate career pursuits, emerging out of their capabilities, talent and aspirations. Accordingly, the specific program objectives are as under:
- To Educate - To give access to quality education to meritorious students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate courses in universities vide educational scholarship.
- To Enable - To provide them personalized support, opportunities and platform for overall development by mentoring, coaching, life-skills training and career guidance to enable them break through the limitations of their humble background and to harness their talents in academic and in sports, music, dance and art if any.
- To Empower – To lead them to social and economic betterment by finding avenues suitable to fostering their aptitude and capability to help achieve their full potential with the ultimate objective of realizing their aspirations in the chosen careers in various fields and find productive employment or become entrepreneurs.
SCHEME ALSO EXTENDED FOR DLF STAKEHOLDERS:
- All eligible wards of outsourced manpower engaged by agencies providing services to DLF City may apply for coverage under this programme. The programme covers under-graduate and post graduate studies.
- Students who have previously applied under the scheme and not been considered would not be eligible to apply again and such applications would be summarily rejected.
Nurturing Talent Scholarship- Beyond Scholarship Programme (For the Academic Year 2018-19) DeadlineClosed
- Family Income does not exceed Rs. 8 Lacs per annum.
- Residents of Gurugram and DLF Project areas.
- For students pursuing graduation and postgraduation.
- For Undergraduates: Completed class XII with minimum 80% marks.
- For Postgraduates: Completed graduation with minimum 70% marks.
- Have secured admission at a Government recognized A grade College/Institute.
- Scholarship up to Rs. 2 Lacs
- Soft skills and Life skills Enrichment
- Career Orientation and Linkages
- Employability Skills Training
- Counselling and Mentoring
- Industry Linkages/Internship/Placement
The following documents are required to be attached with each application:
- Govt authorized ID
- Proof of Income
- Passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (if applicable)
- Current Address Proof/ Domicile/ Residential Certificate/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card
- College ID Proof (ID card/ Bonafide Student Certificate/ Letter from College)
- Proof of Association with DLF (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the application link
Step 2: Register/Log in with your email/facebook/google account
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and upload the requested documents
Step 4: Submit your scholarship application
- Applicants would be required to submit the “Student Scholarship Application” online on or before Wednesday 20 February 2019.
- Selection will be based on a personal interview with the candidates.
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained or submitted at the application portal.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more