CfHE Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IIT Hyderabad invites applications for the CfHE Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2020 from bachelor's degree holders. the Fellowship is a unique world-class program of one year for healthcare entrepreneurs followed by the opportunity to incubate. This program aims to bring together engineers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, and the business community on a single platform to design and innovate in healthcare, biomedical devices, and services to create a social impact. The selected fellows will receive variable benefits under this program.
CfHE Fellowship, IIT Hyderabad 2021 Deadline15-May-2021
To be eligible, the applicant must hold either of the following:
- B.Tech/B.E degree or higher
- MBBS/BDS or higher
- B.Des or higher
The selected fellows will receive variable benefits under this fellowship program.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Provide personal details, education and work experience details, expertise, and entrepreneurship record, etc.
Step 3: Submit the online form.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The selection will be based on eligibility critera.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship will be 1 year.
- The fellows will get exposure to experts from the clinical, the medical device industry, entrepreneurs, IP/legal and safety and regulatory experts.
- The fellows will receive hands-on training on 3D rapid prototyping for quick designing of products, validation of ideas, etc.
- The fellows will get training on forming start-up/new ventures, writing a business plan for their start-up, and incubating the companies.
- The fellows would present a workable prototype of their idea and present the business plan at the end of the program leading to a start-up and pitching to VCs.
- The curriculum designed for the fellows will focus on bio-design innovation through a structured plan of product development containing the following:
- Clinical immersion to identify the unmet needs
- Needs filtering and Needs Statement development
- Ideation and brainstorming to develop solutions to the problems
- Implementation: Product Prototyping, Design, Validation
- Regulatory aspects and Intellectual Property
- Business plan development and strategies for marketing
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more