Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme ST Students (Class 9 & 10) - Ladakh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of UT of Ladakh invites applications from students of Class 9 and 10 who belong to ST community and are permanent residents of UT of Ladakh for Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme ST Students (Class 9 & 10) - Ladakh 2020. The scholarship aims to improve the participation of ST children in Classes 9 and 10 so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme ST Students (Class 9 & 10) - Ladakh 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to Scheduled Tribes community
- Be a domicile of Ladakh
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10 at a recognised institution
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2.00 lakh
- Not be getting any other centrally-funded Pre Matric Scholarship
The selected students will receive the following benefits -
- Maintenance allowance
- Additional allowances for ST students with disabilities for the complete duration of the course
- Domicile certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income declaration, a certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 10th March 2021
Last date for defective verification: 13th March 2021
Last date for institute verification: 13th March 2021
All eligible ST students will be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- Students pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- The scholarship will be provided for studies in India only.
- The ceiling on age limit for admission as regular students in different classes should be decided by concerned institutions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more