Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from students of Class 9 and 10 who belong to ST community and are permanent residents of Himachal Pradesh for Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020. The selected students will get multiple awards.
Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Be a student of Class 9 and 10
- Belong to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category
- Have a family income of less than INR 2,00,000 per annum
The selected students will get:
- Scholarship per month: INR 150 (day scholar), INR 350 (Hosteller)
- Books and ad hoc grant (per annum): INR 750 (day scholar), INR 1,000 (Hosteller)
Students with disabilities studying in private un-aided schools will get additional:
- Monthly Reader allowance for blind students: INR 160
- Monthly transport allowance for students with disabilities: INR 160
- Monthly escort allowance for severely disabled day Scholars/Students with low extremity disability: INR 160
- Monthly helper allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in the hostel: INR 160
- Monthly coaching allowance to mentally retarded and mentally ill students: INR 240
- One passport size photo
- Original Scheduled Tribe certificate signed by an authorised revenue officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income declaration of self-employed parents/guardians
- If the student received a scholarship under the same scheme in the previous year, a receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship is to be submitted
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All eligible candidates will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant should not be in receipt of any other centrally-funded pre-matric scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded for one academic year (i.e 10 months).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more