Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting applications from SC students who are studying in Class 9 and 10 and are residents of Himachal Pradesh for Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020. The key objective of the scholarship is to minimise the incidence of drop out among SC students in the transition from elementary to the secondary stage.
Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen with a domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Have a family income of not more than INR 2,50,000 per annum
The eligible candidates will get:
- Scholarship (per month for 10 months): INR 225 (day scholars), INR 525 (hosteller)
- Books and ad hoc grant (per annum): INR 750 (day scholar), INR 1,000 (hosteller)
- Monthly allowance for blind students: INR 160
- Monthly travel allowance for students with disability: INR 160
- Monthly escort allowance for severely disabled students: INR 160
- Monthly helper allowance for severely orthopedically handicapped students residing in hostels: INR 160
- Monthly coaching allowance to mentally retarded and ill students: INR 240
- One passport size photograph with the student's signature
- Self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets for previously passed exams
- Certificate of caste signed by an authorised Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income certificate of parents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All the applicants who fulfil the criteria and have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the state to which they belong.
- Students domiciled in a State/UT but holding SC Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the SC certificate from State where it was issued.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more