Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting applications from students coming from OBC communities and studying in Class 1 to 10 for Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020. The selected students will get variable financial support for their education.
Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020 DeadlineClosed
Students fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- The student must be studying in Class 1 to10.
- The student must belong to OBC community.
- The student must be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Student's annual family income should not be more than INR 2,50,000 per annum.
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship for hostellers from Class 3 to Class 10: INR 500 (for 10 months)
- Monthly scholarship for day scholars from Class 1 to 10: INR 100 (for 10 months)
- Ad-hoc grant: INR 500 per annum
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Attested copy of mark sheet/certificate of previously passed examinations
- Caste certificate issued by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All the applicants who fulfil the criteria and have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship once awarded can also be renewed for the next year by the concerned authority.
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- Students domiciled in a State/UT but holding ST Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the ST certificate from State where it was issued.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more