Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting applications from the students of the Scheduled Caste communities, studying in the post-matric and post-secondary levels and having domicile of Himachal Pradesh for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to SC students to pursue higher level of education. The selected students will get variable benefits including maintenance allowance, fees and other allowances.
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2020 DeadlineClosed
The individuals who fulfil the following requirements can apply:
- Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Applicant must be studying in a post-matric or post-secondary level
- Applicant must be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- The annual income of the applicant's family should not be more than INR 2,50,000
- Applicant must be studying in
- Institutions of National Importance
- Central University/State University/Autonomous colleges recognised by UGC and Universities /Colleges recognised under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act
- Deemed Universities
- Private Universities recognised by State/Centre with A level or equivalent accreditation by NAAC/NBA
- Private Professional Institutions affiliated to a recognized Central/State University and covered by Fee Fixation Committee as mandated by Supreme Court
- Recognised schools/colleges for Classes XI and class XII
- Diploma granting Institutions as recognized by State/UT Governments
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Maintenance allowance (up to INR 1,200 per month for hostellers and up to INR 550 per month for day scholars)
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,600
- Book allowance of INR 1,200 per annum
- Book bank facility
- Additional allowances for SC students with disabilities (up to INR 240 per month)
Following documents are required
- Domicile Certificate
- Student's passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheets
- Income certificate attested by a revenue officer
- Caste certificate attested by a revenue officer
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All the applicants fulfiling the criteria and have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- Students domiciled in a State/UT but holding SC Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the SC certificate from State where it was issued.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more