CDU Vice Chancellor's International High Achievers Scholarships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Charles Darwin University, Australia is inviting applications for CDU Vice Chancellor's International High Achievers Scholarships 2021 from the international students holding an offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at CDU. The selected scholars will receive 25% and 50% tuition fee scholarship to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
CDU Vice Chancellor's International High Achievers Scholarships 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Apply to commence study in 2021
- Meet the University's academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course
- Have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- Be an international student on a student visa
- Not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
The selected students will get 25% and 50% tuition fee remittance for the full duration of their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Supporting statement (up to 500 words)
- Two referees reports (academic or professional)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and download the application form
Step 2: Fill in the application form
Step 3: Prepare the necessary documents and submit it with the application to a degree program at CDU
Application deadline: 13th December 2020
- Overall score in their highest completed qualification
- Supporting statement (up to 500 words) outlining "why you should be awarded a scholarship"
- Two referees reports (academic or professional) supporting scholarship application
Terms and Conditions
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following criteria:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit;
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester;
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more